Civil and commercial litigation
Arénaire Avocats has a general practice in civil and commercial matters. We accompany you, advise you and assist you in all your questions, disputes, and lawsuits. As civil and commercial litigation lawyers, we represent you before the judicial and commercial courts, as well as before the court of appeal, in Paris and in France.
Arénaire Avocats assists you in all areas of civil and commercial litigation
Our skills and know-how extend to all areas of civil law, commercial law, contractual and tort litigation, in particular:
- Contractual breaches of contract
- Debt collection and injunctions to pay
- Breach of contract
- Breach of negotiations
- Brutal breach of established commercial relations
- Conflicts between partners or shareholders
- Unfair commercial practices
- Defective products
- Abuse of economic dependence
- Non-competition clauses
- Judicial assessments
- Precautionary measures
Our lawyers put their expertise at your disposal to establish an effective legal strategy of attack or defence. Our approach is pragmatic and adapted to your situation and your objectives. We exchange, discuss, and build together the best way to defend your interests.
Arénaire lawyers represent you in all stages of civil and commercial litigation
With a good knowledge of judicial and commercial procedures, we intervene at all stages of your dispute:
- Pre-litigation: advice, evaluation of risks and chances of success, safeguarding of evidence, letters of formal notice.
- Summary proceedings in urgent or obvious situations
- Proceedings on the merits before the Commercial Court or the Court of First Instance: summonses, writings, hearings, pleadings.
- Transactional negotiations and amicable dispute resolution
- Mediation and arbitration
- Enforcement of judgments
- Appeal procedures
Civil and commercial litigation: our clients trust us
Arénaire Avocats assists companies of all sizes, large groups as well as SMEs, public institutions, creators, self-employed persons, employees, and individuals.
Thanks to our solid and recognised expertise, we are able to deal with a wide range of civil and commercial litigation issues, including:
- Assistance to an SME in the context of an action for brutal breach of commercial relations against a former commercial partner.
- Assistance to an SME in the context of a judicial expertise and civil litigation following an industrial accident.
- Assisting an SME in unfair trade practice proceedings
- Assisting a company in legal expertise and civil litigation relating to the sale of defective products.
- Assisting companies in commercial summary proceedings, in particular for the recovery of unpaid invoices and contractual performance.